Monday, November 20, 2017

November 20 - November 21

Just a short one this time on our short pre-Thanksgiving week.

  • Thanks so much for your quick responses to help with our Turkey cookies tomorrow.  I had all of the assignments made in about ten minutes after I asked for some help.  I really appreciate it.  Our day tomorrow with be a "normal day" with reading groups etc. until about 2:00.  Then we will make a bracelet that will go along with a Thanksgiving poem, make the Turkey cookies and do some other Thanksgiving type activities as time permits.
  • I will also administer the spelling test tomorrow before lunch.  I sent home lists last week, but the list is always on this blog (right sidebar).  If  you look at this blog on your phone scroll down and switch it to "web version" (or something like that) to see all of the information.
  • Students will not come home with take-home books tomorrow.  With the days off, it's easy to lose those books.  Have a nice 5 day break!
I told my students (my kids) today how "thankful" I am for each of them.  I truly feel grateful to be their teacher.  There is something so special about this class.

Happy Reading and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment