Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 21-25

We will not have spelling words or a new poem this week because of the Thanksgiving holiday.  I have also arranged it so that your child will not have math homework this week.  Please continue to read with your child (at least on Monday and Tuesday), I know it's hectic, but if you can squeeze in some reading time that would be great!

Tuesday, November 22, at 1:00 we will have our little classroom Thanksgiving party.  A big thanks to those of you that signed up to help and have sent items for the "turkey cookies".  If you would like to come in and help with the cookie assembling, we will start around 1:00 that day.

I continue to be thankful for this wonderful bunch of first graders that I am lucky enough to teach this year.  I hope that you all have a nice and safe few days off.  Remember school will resume on Monday, November 28.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment