Monday, May 21, 2012

Newsletter May 21-25

It always amazes how fast the school year flies by.  It has been my privilege to teach YOUR child this year.  This will be an unforgettable class for me!!

Just a few notes, I sent home grades today.  If your child is missing anything, especially reading records, please have them send the missing work by Wednesday, May 23.  I will print final grades then and will not accept any late work after that date. 

Our Reading Picnic is this Friday at 1:00.  I call it a "picnic" because we will be sitting on the floor "feasting" on wonderful reading.  You can take your child home after the program.  School dismisses at 2:30 that day.  I will have your child's yearly portfolio, final grades, and teacher assignment for next year that day.  If you ordered a picture CD I will give those to you then too.

We visited the library today.  They have a wonderful reading incentive program for the summer.  I would encourage you to continue to read with your child over the summer and possibly take advantage of the library's summer program.

 Thanks for sharing your child with me and have a wonderful summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment