Monday, April 18, 2011

Newsletter April 18-19

We had a great time at Bard's Birthday last week.  The weather was perfect and the kids enjoyed the activities and performances.  Hopefully, the weather will cooperate for our Easter Egg hunt, picnic, and Senior citizen's center performance tomorrow.  Remember if you signed up to bring your lunch from home if you signed up to do that.  I only order enough lunches for those that signed up.

I sent home our Flat Stanley assignment today.  It is all together in a manila envelope.  Remember that school is over on May 27th so if you can send that out ASAP that would be great.  When the Flat Stanley is returned to your child have them bring it back to school to share it's experiences.  If you have any questions about the assignment please let me know and I will be happy to clarify anything.


I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter/Spring Break!  I intentionally did not assign math homework for the break, but if you can squeeze in any reading minutes that would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment