Monday, March 7, 2011

Newsletter March 7-11

This week I hope to see all of you and talk to you about your wonderful child.  Because of this, my post this week will not be very lengthy.  Please check this blog  weekly for important information.  I will send home a reminder to read this blog, rather than a signature for points.

We were pleasantly surprised to have music today.  I thought due to SEP's that we would not have that today so your child might have a few problems to complete on side A of their homework tonight.  We did lesson 93 today so look for that when you are helping with the homework side.

Tomorrow we are heading to CVHS for the Utah Symphony performance.  First graders love field trips and I think this will be a very good cultural experience for our class.

Please keep reading towards the 100-book challenge and include the sight words or Fry phrases that I gave you during our conference time.

Make sure you glance to the right and check out our schedule of events, spelling words, math homework assignments, and reading schedule for the week.

 This is the last week to collect box tops for a pizza party provided by SUU.  The young men will be here Friday to pick up any more box tops that we have.  If you have any box tops please send them in by Friday. Thanks for meeting with me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment